Review the route for road construction!
New policy and procedure improvements will need to be in place to support the new initiative. Ensuring that all stakeholders understand the new policies and procedures is an essential step in ensuring expectations are implemented. Some new policies and procedures to consider:
- New staff hiring procedures articulate expectations and develop orientation to focus on the initiative outcomes
- Job description includes expectations of performance to implement the initiate effectively
- Designated person and timeline to conduct fidelity of practice evaluations.
- Recipient performance measures identified and timeline to collect established
- Designation of who collects professional development and coaching evaluations
- Timeline established to respond to stakeholder feedback or questions
- District Team data analysis schedule established; designee selected to collate data from all sources
Citation: National Implementation Research Network (2020). Implementation Stages Planning Tool Chapel Hill, NC: National Implementation Research Network, FPG Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.