Continuous learning increases practitioner implementation competency! Ongoing supports are critical to fidelity of practice, (e.g., ongoing coaching support, regular opportunities to share input on and problem-solve challenges, and ongoing training opportunities) and ensure increasing practitioner capacity. Additionally, a designated person conducts periodic classroom fidelity evaluations to demonstrate when practitioners are beginning to achieve fidelity with new practice delivery.
A designated member of the District Implementation Team will periodically collate all data sources for the team to review
1. All data points are being collected as expected
2. District Implementation Team periodically reviews all data
3. Ongoing staff support opportunities are in place
4. Implementation issues are addressed
5. Staff coaching schedule has commenced
Initial Implementation Checklist
Citation: National Implementation Research Network (2020). Implementation Stages Planning Tool Chapel Hill, NC: National Implementation Research Network, FPG Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.