The District Implementation Team will:
1. Confirm new staff cohort understand all expectations, procedures, and policies
2. Establish coaching schedule for new staff cohort
3. Schedule ongoing new staff support opportunities
4. Continue data collection plan
5. Review progress data quarterly
6. Disseminate communication of expansion plan
Citation: National Implementation Research Network (2020). Implementation Stages Planning Tool Chapel Hill, NC: National Implementation Research Network, FPG Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.